About Krav Maga
Krav Maga (pronounced (kräv) (mägä) is Hebrew for "contact combat." It is the official self-
Developed in the tough battlegrounds of the Middle-
Krav Maga is a self-
Krav Maga was developed for use in the street.
Hence there are no rules. When an individual is attacked in the street there is no way to know how many opponent's or weapons one might encounter, therefore Krav Maga training is based on a system without rules. In an assault situation an individual has the right to use whatever techniques is necessary to defend himself/herself. For this reason there are no competitive tournaments or katas in Krav Maga. The techniques practiced in the style must be in terms of actual defense situations. In fact, students of Krav Maga are taught the vulnerable points i.e. back of neck, temples, eyes, throat, knees, groin, etc. of the human body and are encouraged to use this knowledge to fend off an attack.
Krav Maga uses a simple approach to learning.
Through constant practice and repetition, the most effective defenses against each kind of assault become almost second nature and automatic, so that in actual “street” confrontations they will be immediately utilized. By emphasizing and practicing a few key defense techniques for each assault the style is able to consider a wide range of defense options hardly ever found in other styles, making Krav Maga a complete fighting system.
• Expect anything -
• Use the body's natural reflexes in the defensive motion
• Defend and attack in the minimum time required
• Use the body's natural weapons as well as ordinary objects
• Exploit the human body's most vulnerable spots
• Target your opponent's weaknesses-
• Take no defensive action without an offensive action
• Avoid injury
Krav Maga Fitness
This program is part of our Krav Maga Self Defense class. While punching, kicking, using knees and elbows, you are sure to get in the best shape of your life. It's a chance to get fit and become more self-
• Stressed out?
• Work getting you down?
• Need that anger management release?
• Overweight need to lose the pounds?
• Simply want to tone up?
• Get fit?
Krav Maga Fitness ... Could be for you!
Our promise to you:
• We will get the best out of you.
• We will get you in the best shape of your life and have you feeling
more confident and empowered.
• We will improve your flexibility, co-
unique Krav Maga drills and circuits.
• Our programs can do wonders for your mind, body and soul.